First of all, welcome to Tablers and Circlers and the rest of the Round Table Family to the Lion City, aka the Red Dot, Singapore.
Our tips to visit:
- Gardens by the bay, the #1 tourist destination
- Landmark Marina Bay Sands, aka the Ship
- #1 activity in Singapore is shopping, where better to go than Orchard Road
- Get into the state of fun: Sentosa, a leisure, entertainment and beach island connected by cable car/ monorail or boardwalk from Singapore. There is so much to do, including Universal Studios, nice resorts, beach bars/ clubs, bungee jumping and a lot more.
- Hustle and bustle in Chinatown, including markets, Buddha Tooth Relic temple. There are a lot of nice restaurants and bars on Amoy St, Club St and Telok Ayer St.
- Clubbing at Clarke Quay with lots of bars and clubs
- Kampong Glam, experience Malay and Arabic part of Singapore
- Get a taste of India in Little India
- More into nature and parks? Visit the Botanic Gardens, Night Safari, The Southern Ridges, Pulau Ubin or The Zoo
- Take a time capsule back to the last century and visit Tion Bahru with art deco style housing estates
- Into food? Must try is Laksa, Chilli Crab, nasi lemak and satays at Lau Pa Sat. Visit Chijmes for a wide selection of bars and restaurants.
- Finish a full day ar Level 33 (the highest craft brewery in the world) or 1-Altitude, the highest rooftop bar in the world
Visit the tourist site of Singapore for more info.
Video courtesy of Visit Singapore